NativeExcel for .NET is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-07-30. The program can be installed on Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003.
NativeExcel for .NET is a high-performance solution that allows to create, read and modify Excel spreadsheets on the fly from any .NET application.
NativeExcel does not require installed Microsoft Excel on the user's computer, it writes and reads excel files directly.
NativeExcel is a single DLL written completely in managed C#.
* Create, read, modify and write excel files without Microsoft Excel;
* Access any cell values (number, string, date, boolean, formula);
* Calculation engine to perform computation on the cells;
* Cell attributes (alignment, orientation, comments, borders, background attributes, and so on);
* Font attributes (font name, font size, color, decoration, and so on);
* Merged cells;
* Images support;
* Group, UnGroup rows and columns;
* Unicode characters support;
* Copy, move, insert, delete and clear rows, columns and cells;
* Worksheet attributes (name, protection, selection, splitting and so on);
* Printing attributes (page size, orientation, margins, footer, header, page breaks, print area and so on);
* Reading of password protected (encrypted) excel files
* Exporting workbooks and worksheets to HTML, CSV, TSV format;
NativeExcel for .NET (version 1.6.1) has a file size of 1.15 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 169 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.